Monday, January 5, 2015

Highlighters! Highlights! And more highlighters!!

I have to say one of my favorite makeup products to buy are highlighters!! The palette on the left is all my favorite Mac highlighters. Their names are Soft and Gentle, Love Joy, Porcelain Pink, Warm Soul, Lightscapade, and Petticoat.  The palette in the right is by Hourglass and it's called Ambient. There is just something about highlighters that give that beautiful glow. I especially like to use them when I know I'll be taking pictures. You have to be careful when using shimmer on the face because you don't want it all over but only in certain areas so that when the light hits it it gives off a beautiful iridescence and glow. I like to use highlighters on the inner corners of my eye, my brow one, cupids bow above my lips and on my cheek bones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment