Friday, January 2, 2015

Favorite eyeshadow palettes at the moment!

-Lorac Pro palette- (top left) This has to be one of my favorite palettes by far!! It has the perfect selection of matte eyeshadows and the perfect selection of shimmer shadows. This palette is all you need when going on a trip and trying to pack "light". Lorac definitely got it right with this one! 
-Stila "In the know" palette- (top right) I love matte eyeshadow palettes because they are hard to come by! This palette has the perfect array of matte eyeshadows and the pigmentation is awesome!
-Tarte Amazonian clay eye shadow palette- (bottom left) the pigmentation of tarte eyeshadows is really nice and I love the color selections of this palette. Some colors I wouldn't normally go for but they look beautiful on.
-Stila "In the Light" palette- (bottom right) This palette was something I reached for daily for a long time. The matte browns are beautiful and the shimmer champagne color "kitten" is one of my all time favorite eyeshadows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment