Sunday, January 18, 2015

Exciting new find at CVS!!

So I was strollin through CVS today to buy some masacara and I stumbled upon the hair isle! I'm a sucker for trying out new products so I came across this conditioning mask and I was shocked when I read the ingredients..They're all natural paraben-free, sulfate-free etc. The list of ingredients were among coconut oil, sea kelp, argan oil, shea butter and avocado oil! I couldn't believe all the amazing stuff  this product has in it!! I'm so excited to wash my hair tonight and try this out! I'll post tomorrow my thoughts on it.. It's important to use good hair products to maintain you hair color and overall health of your hair. Sulfates are salts that dry out your hair. They make the shampoo lather which makes your hair feel cleaner but it's really stripping out the color and natural oils. Sulfate is found in detergent and dish soap. It's definitely IMPORTANT to use sulfate-free hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment